Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet R family

My first family photo session!!! These sweeties let me capture some shots of their family tonight. Oh, they were SO good! I learned some new things - this was very good for me. THANK YOU guys!!!

Here are some of the favorites:


I found this sweet old truck down one of the roads. Little B was pretty excited about it. His face lit up when we told him we were going to see a truck. :) This is one of my favorites, for sure.



Doesn't she just have the SWEETEST little face?!




Had to try a silhouette. Little B was running to his daddy, so sweet.


So fun, must do again.

3 comments:

  1. Jenni, You did a good job. I sure do love these pictures. My kids did do a very good job. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. A couple of my favorites were where you got the back of the kids walking and I love the silhouette one too. You are really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so gooooooood!!!!! When is it our turn?

    ReplyDelete