Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beautiful view

My littlest and I went out to play the other day and took some pics of the beautiful trees changing colors. It was jut beautiful. BUT, it was the middle of the day, so the lighting was not so nice for picture taking. We still had fun though. So even though these pics aren't so great, I just had to put something on here!

This view is so pretty, I took this with the Manual setting:
and then changed it to landscape to see the difference. Interesting.

Another landscape setting.
We went and played by the Green River. We even played in the sand. Perfect fun day.

I will hopefully have some good ones worth sharing soon! :) Happy Fall!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great camera. It's fun to see the different settings taking pretty much the same scenery. So beautiful. I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete