Friday, June 17, 2011

Little, Lovely L

This was a very special photo shoot for a friend. She had complications with her c-section and ended up in the hospital for almost a month. Away from this brand new little one and her 5 other kids. I was grateful to be able to take these pictures for her since she would be away from this little one for a while. Really an angel baby.





She even gave me a little sleeping smile, sweet. :)
And an adorable yawn.

I am in love with this picture! I think it is so sweet how she scrunches up and you can see the folds in her skin - so CUTE!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. You did such a wonderful job on these. Baby L is adorable and I love how you posed her and put little things in her hair. She's beautiful. What a wonderful friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pictures are fabulous! She's such a sweet little girl and you captured her so well! Great job!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so happy you liked the fabric wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one on the chair. SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete