Thursday, July 5, 2012

R family

 Love this family, so happy to take their pictures again.  They've added another little one since we took their pictures last.  What a beautiful family!  :)

 

 

 I had to throw this one in too to show you how cute she is!  She just talked and talked.  This was her telling me some story, she's so animated, I love it!
 
And this little guy was tired after five minutes, but he threw in his own poses behind trees for me.  If we were playing peek-a-boo, he was game.
 Glad I brought my chair along.  He was good with that, getting so independent and all.  :)  What a CUTIE!




And for our last fun shot, we decided to try the peek-a-boo, hahaha - they were so cute and did a GREAT job!  I love how it turned out.  So  happy to know this family.  :)

2 comments:

  1. JENNI. These are SO CUTE! I love your work woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, they are so cute. Love the one peeking around the tree.

    ReplyDelete