Tuesday, March 5, 2013

B Family

 The weather is getting nicer around here, so happy!  We got to go out in the evening and take some sweet pictures of this sweet family.  It was a beautiful afternoon.  We had fun chasing little K around, and getting the shots we wanted - or could get, she helped us get creative.  So fun.  :)





She's in love with those two big brothers, and I'm pretty sure they love her to pieces too. 

 Little K was loving the rocks, so I told her to bring one back to her family, she was excited to show them all.  It was super cute.  She got all of their attention!  Too sweet!  :)


 
Thanks for the fun, B family!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. The lighting is so pretty. I really LOVE the photos of the 3 kids. SO CUTE! Also... As I am writing this comment I see that all of the boys walk the same way. AWE. Thats cute. Good job JENNI!

    ReplyDelete