Thursday, October 11, 2012

G family

 We headed out to Gardener Village to take photos of my sister's family.  It was a beautiful, but cold morning.  They toughed it out and chucked their jackets right when we were ready.  What troopers!  :)

They are all growing up so quickly.  It's so much fun watching it all happen.

We took a few more at my moms house of their oldest girl, she was all dressed up with Omi's jewlery.  It was fun.  Here's a couple we liked.
This was her favorite on the chair:




 Had to get the cute twins together also.

 LOVE his face!  Such sweet smiley eyes.
 And my sister and her husband.  I just love this shot AND them!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thank you so much Jenni! I LOVE them so much. Sophie wanted to see more of her pic's from Omi's house. I told her we would get them from you. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete