Thursday, October 11, 2012

Omi and Opa

 This is my mom and step dad.  I have wanted to get pictures of them for a while now.  I was so glad it worked out that we could get some while I was in town.  They are super sweet.     
 My mom does a lot to take care of my step dad.  He has MS and so she serves him daily.
 He is so kind and loving also and all the grand-kids love to visit with him.  He is always so interested in their lives.
 And my mom loves to spoil them with little prizes and treats.  They love to visit Omi and Opa's.  (Grandma and Grandpa in German:).
We love you!!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to take our picture. You do such a great job. They turned out better than I ever would have expected. I love you my Jenni! The pictures mean the world to me....they really are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, glad you got them.

    ReplyDelete